Home remedies for cats have proven to be highly effective in the treatment of bladder infections and other urinary tract problems. These remedies contain natural ingredients and are safe to use without the risk of negative side effects.
Bladder infections are commonly caused by bacterial infection, crystals which form urinary stones or a change in urinary alkaline or acidity value. Male cats often suffer from a partially or completely blocked bladder.
If the bladder infection is left untreated, other health problems such as kidney infections and kidney failure can occur. Bladder infections are conventionally treated with antibiotics or anti-inflammatories. Although they are effective in treating the symptoms, these medications do not address the root cause of the problem.
A tisane of golden rod will relief the condition. For a blocked bladder, make a herbal tea using equal parts of couchgrass, small-flowered willowherb and golden rod. Give three dropperfuls four time daily.
For more home remedies for cats read the article on Home Remedies for Cats with Urinary Tract Infection.
- feline bladder infection home remedy
- bladder infections in cats home remedy
- home remedy for kidney infection in cats
- home cure for cats bladder infection
- cat bladder infection treatment home
- cat with bladder infection
- natural treament of bladder infection in cats
- natural cures for cat bladder infection
- Male cat kidney infection
- homeopathic treatment for feline bladder infection
- home remedies for cats
- home remedies for cats with bladder infection